Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Personal Update

Just a personal update today.

I’m in a really great mood lately, ‘cause I finally took some time to travel.

It’s amazing how taking a little time off and going on an adventure can make all the difference in the world to your internal state.

We get bogged down in the mire and forget ourselves. Everything can seem mundane or repetitive and it shows in your attitude when you talk to people. Even if you’ve lived (past tense) a fun, interesting life, you must do these type of things to renew yourself now and then. It keeps your excitement and zest on the upswing and people can tell.

I have one life to live so I’m gonna make the most of it. I’ve decided to take one dream vacation to surf per year, for the rest of my life. Boca del Toro is next.

With a few exceptions, the women on the North Shore for the most part were fairly amazing. They all surf, and they rip too. They’re all super hot, young, and extremely friendly. Such a turn on and start comparison to the women of San Diego.

One more thing which has contributed to me feeling great is I also took a couple hours out of my busy schedule to buy some new shoes and clothes for myself. It’s amazing how great you feel when you think you look good. I caught several girls checking me out in my new duds. Is it the clothes or the attitude? Maybe a bit of both.

Last night I took some buddies out last night to one of my favorite Tuesday night venues. We sat down next to a couple blonde hotties.

You can take any situation or observation and turn it into an opener. I believe I opened them with, “So how were your mini kobe burgers….. the consensus over here is Mmmmmm”. They liked it.

I was just demoing for a friend so he could see how easy it is to talk to girls. Just have a good attitude and be fun. Girls will like you. No need to be mr Gamey over the top pickup entertainer guy or follow some crazy complicated “method” which leaves you so bogged down in details you feel lost.

But no time for girls, I was there to hang with my bros – so I closed her. Did my name quiz on her and then had her save my name in her phone as "Amazing Milkman". They took off for a bit but on her way out she stopped to say goodnight and that it was nice meeting us. Seems solid.

I’ll follow up today once I remember what her name was. Jesus my listening skills are horrible when I’m drinking. I need to work on that. Since I’m half deaf when I drink I go off vibe, facial expressions, kino, etc… 60% of the time it works, EVERY TIME... but remembering details like this helps you a lot.

My main LTR is out of the country right now, and I have a FB coming over tonight.

She has been sending me all sorts of nasty texts and dirty pictures of herself. I play it off like “cool”. Or make a joke out of it. She sent me a pic of her boobs and I sent her back, “I believe Shakespeare is the one who said To Bewbz or not to bewbz, that is the question. And the answer is YES! :p”.

Drives her nuts that I don’t give her much sexual power, so she comes on stronger. Kinda cute to watch. She’s told me her ass needs a good fucking, too. I can’t decide if I want to fuck her tits, have her give me an epic blowjob (she’s literally the best I’ve ever had), or if I should give her what she wants..

Needless to say, don’t wait up for me tonight ;)

Recap:


  • Take time off to do things you love.
  • Treat yourself now and then.
  • Get creative with openers.
  • Be fun and have a good attitude.
  • Flirt like you're James Bond.

-Milkman

No comments:

Post a Comment