Wednesday, February 4, 2009

F1RST!

Welcome and thanks for visiting my blog on meeting, attracting, dating, and seducing quality women. I'm doing this blog for 2 reasons. First, to help other guys out. And second, to help me archive my thoughts since I'm pretty much the blondest brunette you'll meet.




What I am not: I'm not a pick-up artist.
What I am: I'm more of a social guy who just likes to have fun.

If I had to describe my style, it'd be "inside-out".

What I mean by inside-out is that you get better with women by working on what you can't see: Yourself. Work on outer game as well, but inner is the emphasis. Lots of guys want to know "lines" to tell women to get them in bed. Sometimes they even work. Personally, I prefer to attract women based on me - my personality, rather than bullshit. That doesn't mean I don't employ "routines"; in it's vaguest sense, if you tell a harrowing story over and over you're doing a routine. It's just a routine about you. Coincidentally, those are also the best because they really let her connect with you.

Let's start with my "Jumpstart to Attracting Women", a few of the best tips I can give someone who's just beginning their journey. I'll be updating and modifying my posts, so revisit and refresh often. You'll often find revitalized enhancements.

-Milkman

Milkman's Top 5 Tips to Getting Better With Women:

1. Let's get Physical!
I won't tell you that fat boring slobs can't get good with women, they absolutely can. Hell I'm out of shape myself. They start out with a mark against them though, visually from across the room you automatically won't appeal as much to her so you really need to work overtime in the other departments. To increase your chances, start living a more active lifestyle and get in shape. Pick up new, fun physical hobbies like Surfing, Karate, Snowboarding, Biking, Rock Climbing, or join the gym.

2. Revitalize your image!
Get a cool haircut, pick up some sharp clothes, and fine tune your personal hygene. When it comes to a haircut, find a stylist you like and ask them for something edgy which can still fit in with your workplace. Visit retail sales outlets like Nordstrom Rack or go to secondhand stores and pick up clothing gems at a steal. Take a female friend or gay friend with you if needed. Lastly, please take care of hygene issues. Brush your teeth, wash your hair, trim unsightly body hair, trim nails, etc. Regarding appearance, the bigger the slob of a guy, the more well groomed and dressed he should be. Pretty boys like Brad Pitt can get away with the scruffy look and still be hot to girls. Slovenly dudes going for the scruffy look just appear as douchebags who don't care about their appearance. Subcomms are everything; if you don't care about yourself, a girl will know you don't care about much more in life.

3. Learn to be positive, fun, confident, have a sense of humor, live an interesting life, and be able to talk about it.
Fun, positive, confident people with a great sense of humor are really attractive to women. If you live an interesting life AND can talk about it, women will be all over you. If you only sat on the couch, ate frozzen pizzas, and played video games all day I can see why you'd need to rely on routines. A positive person living an awesome life wouldn't have that trouble, so work on this. Pick up new hobbies, be outgoing, and challenge yourself personally. Be passionate about whatever it is that you love, and be able to talk about why you're passionate. More on that later..

4. Basic social skills.
Having basic social skills is unfortunately often overlooked. You can run the tightest game possible but if you lack basic social skills it's going to cause problems time and time again. Social skills are different from social conventions. Like the Matrix, some may be bent, and others broken.

5. Daily Newbie Mission
My version of the Newbie Mission is not finite, and does not end at 1,000 approaches. Daily, you should approach and open at least 10 people. If you want to challenge yourself without putting your work/school/responsibilities at risk, you may approach more daily. Here's the important part: At least half of those you open would be attractive women you'd consider dating. The rest can be anyone: A business man waiting for an elevator, a woman walking her dog, the bouncer at the club, etc. Getting used to opening any time, any place leaves you "on" all the time and you won't need "warm up sets". It also subcommunicates you're a social guy who can make friends with anyone, which is important not to appear like a wolf on the prowl.

-Milkman.

No comments:

Post a Comment