Friday, April 2, 2010

Haha, Sinn are you kidding me? :P

Sinn is one of my favorite pickup artists, and probably the one which is closest to my own style. He’s flexible, usually socially aware, and fast to escalate, like me.

But occasionally even a “Guru” can say some really retarded things.

Sinn is really smart but he’s a younger guy and younger guys tend to only view the world from their own eyes… they just don't have the experience to let them see other points of views.

I received an e-mail from him the other day which promises to tell you how to sexualize every conversation with women. It starts out with asking her age, and then doing a cold read, leading to sexual framing telling her that when she’s attracted to someone she goes for what she wants and doesn’t care what other people think.

Normally telling a girl that she goes for what she wants (sexually aggressive) and doesn’t care about what other people think (doesn’t care about being socially judged) are two GREAT things to convey to women. Along with conveying that you don’t judge are some great things to setup casual sex.

Sinn breaks down the cold reads based on age bracket. The others are decent but when he got to the 30+ cougars he said something so horribly terrible I laughed out loud. Days later I still am. Really Sinn??!?!? Come on bro!

He suggests you tell a cougar “she has that youthful look in her eyes”. HAHA. Come on buddy!

Dude are you kidding man? That’s something you say about your about-to-die Old Yeller dog… “He’s got that youthful look in his eyes, aww don’t ‘cha boy!!!” "good boy! here's a tasty treat!"

Or something you say to your GRANDMA… “Grandma you’re so full of spunk, you got that youthful look in your eyes!” *pinch pinch*

You say that to a 30+ woman you’re trying to have sex with and you’re liable to trigger all kinds of insecurity in her and introduce a very large possibility of blowing yourself out.

Basically, this is a big neg. Women’s perceived value will play a large portion in how they respond to negs. If you say this to a very insecure woman who lacks confidence, it could be enough to blow your set.

Calibrate to your target! Negs aren’t really necessary – maybe only if she’s being feisty and it’s deserved for frame control purposes.

I can tell you from personal experience, I dated one of the most beautiful cougars. We had this amazing chemistry; we were like bonnie and clyde. She was tall, very thin, cute, eager to please, and very sexual when she was in bed with me. She set my blood on fire. I really had feelings for this one. She never saw it though cause she's kind of a dope like that.

So anyway, she doesn’t remember this because she was drunk but we were in bed after sex and going out at night and she started to break down and cry.

She let her insecurity be known, that she knew she was getting older. I felt so bad for her. She was such a wonderful, amazing, BEAUTIFUL woman that any red blooded man in the world would want to be with and yet here she was, naked to the world, showing insecurity because worried about her looks and that she wouldn’t be able to keep me…

You know, no matter how beautiful a woman is, she's always concerned for her looks. She knows looks are the #1 priority to guys when it comes to evaluating them.

Ironically it wasn’t her looks that broke us up. It was that she couldn’t be vulnerable with me. And occasionally she did some really thoughtless or rude things. If she could have been vulnerable with me while she wasn't drunk...

And so we stopped seeing each other...

Anyway, I digress. Back to making fun of Sinn’s suggestion!

He also recommends you say “Sorry” and apologize to the woman after she mentions she’s 30+, as if she’s DYING or something.

Lastly he wants you to tell her at 30 years old, that she is "wise". What is she, a fucking kung-fu master? Ohhh wise Cougar Master, teach me the ways of Cougar poon!

Dude were you fucking high when you wrote this shit? I seriously couldn't make stuff up that was this funny.

Let this be a lesson. When you receive these mass email tips from Gurus, use your grey matter and don't just repeat things verbatim.

The sexual framing stuff is GREAT, but if you repeat the things I poked fun at you won't be laying the girl.

Here’s what he recommended…

You know what, I have been meaning to ask you, and I know this is one of those taboos... But how old are you?

(She answers)

It is all starting to make sense now...

And if she is over 30 you say:

Wow, really... I am sorry I totally wouldn't of guessed that. But one of the things with you is that you... and I mean I can tell just from talking to you, that you still have that youth in your eyes.

That but you're also wise, and you really miss that spontaneous get up and go attitude you once had. Like actually more than ever, and it is still there,

(pause as if trying to explain yourself better)

Like when you really are attracted to someone and feel comfortable, you're very direct in showing how you feel.

-Milkman

No comments:

Post a Comment