Friday, August 13, 2010

Online dating and photo quality

A lot of guys ask me how I do so well at online game.

I've been in it for a while and let's just say I have my methods. ;) However, there's one thing which recently 'upped my game'.

Getting professionally done photos.

I'd always gotten decent attention from women. But being an older guy, whose 'searchable credentials' didn't put me in the prime areas women might be looking for. So I always did the opening myself, and had great responsiveness.

But as soon as I got professionally done photos, I started getting a LOT of attention. The # of winks and emails I got would increase 2-4x. Women were more responsive.

Great professionally done photos can make a huge difference when it comes to online game.

I read an article from a dating site this morning which made a lot of sense to me. Now they try to go into all this statistical mumbo-jumbo about how this or that makes a better picture. I'd recommend you read it and just take it for what it is: re-affirmation that better looking or professional photos hook girls much better.

Here you go, and leave the shirtless bathroom mirror camera phone shots off your profile.

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/dont-be-ugly-by-accident/comment-page-5/#comment-15623

No comments:

Post a Comment