Monday, August 2, 2010

Liquor Store pickup, pt. 1

Two weeks ago, I headed down to a costume shop to pick up a pirate costume for a cruise party tonight. I bounced to the liquor store next door. Looking around for the good stuff when I see this super hot tall girl. Long straight hair, 5'9, tiny waist, super nice ass, big titties. Perfect for splitting in half or throwing over your shoulders.

Face is a little off, but her body is so damn tight. You had to have seen this girl. I'd nut her up anyway. She's in a tight but professional suit with a little skirt, carrying a clipboard. I don't know what it is but a chick done up all in a business outfit, yet retaining her femininity does something for me. I walk past her, grab my bottle from the wall and as I'm walkin back in her direction, away from the wall over my shoulder I go spontaneous/observation:

Me: "Everything in order?"
Hottie: "Yeah, just tryin to get this all arranged."
Me: "Well good..", I say, moving around the beverage display to her side.. "you know why right? We have important partying to do tonight!"
(she laughs)
Hottie: "Now what are you buying? It looks interesting"
Hottie: Me: "Melon liquor and sugar free sweet and sour. It's for a Tokyo ice tea. Ever had one?"
Hottie: "No but I like to make godiva chocolate martinis…"

We get to talking, turns out it was her birthday last week and she went a cruise like I'm doing. Then even weirder she dressed up as a pirate on a TV show last week.

I already have a LTR coming with me tonight but tell her to come anyway. Figure I'll just hook up with her sometime in the future, or turn her into a pivot. She doesn't have a lot of friends because she's always busy workin. Starts qualifying how life is hard etc. I give her approval. She seems nice, maybe even a little innocent. Definitely a freak in the sack tho. She seems like she might be the type to love pleasing her man.

Asked if she had a facebook. Cool, give me your # I'll text you cause I gotta try that martini you make. Makes no sense but the switcheroo works 99% of the time, every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment