Monday, August 2, 2010

Liquor Store pickup LR, pt. 2

Txt'd the girl from the liquor store a couple times and then called her on the phone.

Set up a classic Karaoke hangout. She headed to my place. Made her a drink. Got cozy on the couch.

Headed to Karaoke. She couldn't be out late; bad logistics. Sent her home. The next day she tells me my lips have the power to make her lose track of time. I txt her my lips have superpowers.

Two days later it's my birthday. I have the day off. Meeting my sis for breakfast. Bevmo girl texts me happy birthday. She says she owes a certain birthday boy a kiss. It's on.

I seed logistics and she comes over later. She's got a busy day of laundry and errands later on she "has to do". Life of a hired gun…...

Chillin out on the couch having too logical of a conversation. At least she does most the talking. I lean over and kiss her for a bit to hush her up. She gets hot and mounts me.

I pick her up still straddling me and carry to the bedroom.

I pop her nip and she warns me it gets her too hot and she loses control. Oh no. She says she's been too good for too long. I tell her sometimes it's good to be bad.

I'm laying on the bed in my boxers sporting a pup tent while she's stripping. Her body is fine. I tell her check the tent out, we're going camping.

She asks me if I have a condom. I grab my favorite brand and she mounts me.

Glory times ensue.

She’s been over several times. This girl is foxy. The last time I saw her I'd told her to come over "looking sexy for me". She came over wearing a black g-string, corset, tiny skirt, very high heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment