Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Compliance based escalation

A big problem I’ve noticed is: as guys, we really want that pussy. It makes us pull very hard. In general, pulling is bad when the girl isn’t ready. You sacrifice a long term win for a short term high. Instead of gaming them in a linear fashion of escalation I’ve switched to a more random method, based upon compliance. The more compliant and attentive a girl is, the more time she gets out of me – to a point, of course. When a girls attention and compliance is at a high, I let her pull ME.

I’m also thinking of women in terms of money. I make small investments over time which leads to a big payoff – getting laid (repeatedly) from a chick I really dig. Similarly I don’t put all my eggs in one basket either. One of my goals is a large STABLE I can hang with. I’m using this new method to move forward in increments over time, towards that goal. My ego – the need for a +1 – will not interfere with this goal because my abundance mentality overrides it.

1 comment: