Friday, May 1, 2009

Backbone & sexual framing

Continuing saga with the professional woman, she’s actually more than just a professional. (deleted). As you can imagine she’s all kinds of feisty and has an ultra strong frame.

Back story: I made a joke which went over her head. She didn’t get it and asked what I meant. I turned it around into an opportunity to cold read and frame.

MM: Oh my blonde. I made a joke silly

HBPro: Ok...ok! God Im an airhead! And u don’t have to agree!

MM: I don’t HAVE to… but doing so is so much fun ;)

HBPro: Ur terrible!

MM: Don’t blame me just cause I call u out cutie (:

-> Find a reason to call her out, and call out calling her out so you can have the following conversation. It subcoms many things including you understand women, which is an attraction switch

HBPro: Believe or not, I liked to be called on my shit! It shows u can deal w me

MM: I know u do why do u think I do it ;) most men don’t have a backbone these days. Not i

HBPro: I like a backbone! I find it sexy and admirable

MM: I like a girl who’s confident enough to go for what she wants and doesn’t give a shit what other people think

-> I’m sexually framing here. In person I would have done a self point

HBPro: And how do u know that’s what I like?
HBPro: That’s good! I like my men like that! A strong personality is important

MM: Oh I know a lot of things u like ;)

HBPro: like what

MM: u find confidence and take charge attitude attractive, u need a man strong enough to be like that even though you are strong yourself. And u test him with ur strength to see if he can take it

HBPro: I need a shower, want to join? <;)>
HBPro: Ok ur right! Have I told u that before or did u read it! I do get easily timid though

-> She sexually shit tested me and I ignore it. After that we got into deep rapport

2 comments:

  1. Hi man, linked here through Geekologie.com (I think)
    Cool blog you got going here, some really interesting stuff but I think you need to run a topic on icebreakers or something, the part where you see someone smiling at you and actually going up there and talking to her.
    This is the biggest problem for most guys, as soon as you get that out of the way you just have to go over your other posts again and you'll get the poontang ^^
    I'm really surprised you don't get more comments, I would think more people would be reading these kinds of blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shamgoth thanks for the comment! I will come up with a good article on approaching to help guys get started. I'll include a few different types of approaches from daygame, to a nightclub to even online. If you like the blog send it to your friends!

    -Milkman

    ReplyDelete