Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Back to Basics; LMR and being the Prize

So I was hot and heavy with this new cutie, and then something happened which hasn't in a very long time! Although her beautiful boobies were deliciously molesting my very helpless lips, she wouldn't let me remove her pants or finger her. In retrospect it was totally my fault. To be honest my escalations are so smooth I never get ASD or LMR any more so I left out some very simple things!

The next morning it had gotten worse!

She'd sent me a long e-mail, telling me things like she wanted to “wait until she knew it was special”, she “didn’t like dirty talk”, and “what do I think?” As I read that email, only one word came to mind: TRAP.

I could neither ignore or answer that email candidly; both would cause problems. Instead, I replied something to the effect of “Bummer! I knew I should have thrown more midgets into the fantasy! About the rest, all my best relationships have started off most passionately. The rest, well, maybe I’ll tell you about some time”. And then I CHANGED THE SUBJECT!

What I told her was actually true; every time a chick has tried to put the breaks on us getting to know each other, it's totally wrecked things. It's always best when things just flow. She's a little sexually inexperienced so I was determined not to let her fears and social programming wreck things. As the guy you gotta step up and lead.

The next time she was over I set a script flipping trap for her. I baited by getting her worked up and horny. Her breathing became heavy as she was grinding into me, then I sprung it by giving her LMR. “Babe…” “Yes?” “No sex tonight... but I will make you feel good”. “Ok”. Later, we were both tired and fell asleep.

In the morning, the barriers were completely gone. Her jammies came off and as I was going down on her, she said “what about you?” I interpreted this as "time to get a condom". Then, as the song goes... I took her to funky town.

After we were through, we were having a discussion about how vigorous sex can burn up to 400 calories an hour. She knows I’m trying to get in better shape and mentioned we’ll have to have more fun to burn more calories. Now she’s the one chasing me because I'm the prize.

My sinsei said something which applies here. He reminded me once that these traditions were handed down through hundreds of generations and it's up to me to remember and pass them on. I apply this to my skills with women in that sometimes our sticking points are not because we lack the knowledge to go forward, but because we have forgotten where we have been.

-MM.

No comments:

Post a Comment