Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Inspired

Kind of busy doing research but wanted to post this really quick before it escaped my mind. This one was inspired by Monkee and Bear. I met a new HB, a professional. Cute, blonde, fun. Here’s a text interaction:

HB: (sends directions to her place)

MM: Got it, thanks. Getting better at tennis… Kinda :D

HB: You can play tennis with me and that will make you feel a lot more skilled

MM: Uh oh, you know what they say about girls tennis skills… (:

HB: What? The worse they are the better they are at other things?

MM: Heard there’s a certain rhythm… like dancing, and it applies elsewhere ;)

HB: I dance really well

MM: I like a girl who can dance and be in the moment.

HB: How is work today?

She gave me her first BJ later that night. After the BJ I said that was really great, and she said “I guess I just need to be more in the moment”

What happened here?

The obvious portion was twisting the joke about being good at dancing=good at sex into being good at tennis=good at sex; a very adoptable joke. She qualified (a sign of attraction) that she can dance.

As a reward for qualifying, I told her what I liked. It wasn’t necessarily HER, but it was what I liked, so I was conveying standards – that I think people who live in the moment are cool - and that I think, or want her to be in the moment. I adopted this from something Monkee told me about how he answers shit tests a year ago.

This standard stuck with her and she backward rationalized it as her excuse to go into new territory (blowjob).

Convey these standards to visit the sexual shangri-la:

* You’re non-judgemental
* You respect people who live in the moment
* You respect people who go for what they want and don’t care what others think

-Milkman

No comments:

Post a Comment